DIY: Moss Graffiti
What do you think about this Graffitis?
Edina Tokodi. 16 Main St. DUMBO Arts Festival 2012
Hugo Rojas. 16 Main St. DUMBO Arts Festival 2012
Launch of Ben & Jerry′s ′Caring Dairy′ 2008
Anna Garforth 2011
Making a Moss Graffiti is not hard, but you need time and tidiness. It's very important to choose a outdoor wall without much sunlight.
3 Handfuls of Moss
2 Cups warm water
2 Cups buttermilk
2 Tablespoons water retention gel
1. Crumble the moss in the blender.
2. Add in the water, buttermilk, and water-retention gel..
3. Pulse the blender until your mixture forms a gel-like substance
4. Pour the mixture into a bucket and paint onto a wall .
5. Mist your mossed-up wall with water once a week and your creation will begin to grow
Sources: 1, 2, 3 and 4